HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANY OF THESE EARLY WARNING SIGNS?
Receding hairline – Male pattern baldness typically starts in the hairline.
Thinning in the crown area.
Curly hair over the ears and around the hairline on the neck.
Loss of hair on top portion of the head.
THE SOONER YOU GET PREVENTATIVE ACTION, THE EASIER IT IS TO STOP THE EFFECTS OF MALE PATTERN BALDNESS.
Hair loss is believed to be primarily caused by a combination of factors, including aging, changing hormones, illness, and family history. Follione DHT Scalp Therapy contains a variety of active ingredients that have an anti-aging effect on the scalp, but also target hair loss, as well as its root cause, through several different mechanism. It not only deals with the known causes of hair loss (DHT), but also incorporates scalp anti-aging ingredients, found in no other formulation.
Use Follione® DHT Scalp Therapy when you experience the warning signs of baldness or if you want to tweak your core finasteride and minoxidil regime. It deals with hair loss at the root, addressing the causes of hair loss from multiple angles. In addition to its scalp anti-aging effect, the active ingredients fight hair loss using different mechanisms.
CLINICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS
With our experience mixed with our labs expertise in the latest ingredients, science, and technology, we knew we could deliver the best performing active ingredients on the market.
We don’t simply fluff our way thru our label. Our formulas have high concentrations of active ingredients, which helps give you the best and promised results.
FREE FROM HARSH CHEMICALS
Choosing hair loss products that are free from harsh chemicals can help to reduce the number of chemicals that come into contact with your scalp.
WHY FOLLIONE IS A BETTER SOLUTION
Follione products are formulated to address all of the causes of hair loss. They target known aging markers in tissues including inflammation, circulation, thickening of the galea, collagen production, and many other changes that coincide with the aging process and that of balding.
Unlike other hair loss products that are unable to provide scientific evidence to support their pathway for treatment, Follione provides a list of ingredients that synergistically target all potential triggering factors of hair loss. Our formula goes beyond the DHT-blocking action of other hair loss products and treats all potential causes at once.
No amount of powerful ingredients can make a difference unless you get to the source of the problem. Dimethyl Isosorbide, or DMI, is a powerful, natural compound from corn syrup. DMI allows active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin, so your FolliOne formula can treat hair loss at the root. DMI also prevents the formula from turning into a hard crystal-like residue on your scalp.
KNOW YOUR HIGHLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS!
- +PANADOXINE-P 3000ppm
- Panadoxine-P is a new vitamin B6 derivative with a superior stability in light and heat. It inhibits 5a–reductase enzyme activity.
- +LITSEA GLUTINOSA BREVILIN-A 1500ppm
- Brevilin A is a natural JAK STAT Inhibitor found in LITSEA GLUTINOSA.
- +TROXERUTIN 1000ppm
- Troxerutin is a rutoside, a naturally occurring flavonoid. It protects HDP cells against the H2O2-mediated reduction in viability. HDP cells are a major component of skin and direct hair growth, and loss or senescence of these cells is a key cause of hair loss.
- +CHLOROPHYLL 700ppm
- Chlorophyllin has been shown to have and antioxidant properties, inhibiting DNA adduction. Chlorophyllin also quenches all major oxygen species and acts to protect mitochondria. It provides a safe source of copper.
- +BAICALIN 700ppm
- Baicalin, a flavonoid isolated from Scutellaria baicalensis, is known to have multiple biological functions. It activates Wnt/β-catenin signaling in a dose-dependent manner in human DP cells. Results strongly suggest that baicalin promotes hair growth by regulating the activity of DP cells.
- +WEDELOLACTONE 500ppm
- Wedelolactone is a plant-derived natural product synthesized mainly by members belonging to the Asteraceae family. It has hair growth promoting activity. Clinical results indicate that plant extract with suitable vehicle may be useful as an alternative topical medicine to minoxidil therapy.
- +AJUGA REPTANS CELL CULTURE 200ppm
- It has significant inhibitory capacity in relation to the enzymes 5 alpha reductase (type I and type II) and lipoxygenase. The inhibitory activity of the Ajuga reptans cell culture extracts, teupolioside and isoteupolioside is greater than that shown by Serenoa repens plant extracts, particularly in relation to type II 5-alpha reductase.
- +FORMONONETIN 50ppm
- Formononetin is one of the main components of red clover plants. Topical formononetin treatment induces miniaturized hair follicles to recover to normal sizes.
- +BIOCHANIN-A 50ppm
- Biochanin-A is one of the main components of red clover plants. It is a natural inhibitor of DHT, subdues hair loss, and modulates free radical damage to the skin and scalp.
- +FISETIN 50ppm
- Fisetin, a flavonol found in strawberries inhibits UVB-induced cutaneous inflammation.
- +RASPBERRY KETONS 40ppm
- Topical application of raspberry ketons increases immunohistochemical expression of IGF-I at dermal papillae in hair follicles, promotes hair re-growth and increases skin elasticity.
- +SOY ISOFLAVONES 10ppm
- Soy isoflavones play an important role in slowing down the aging process of the scalp, while their effect on epidermal and fibroblast cells dramatically boost elastin and collagen production.
- +COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1 10ppm
- It stimulates skin repair and increases the number of subcutaneous fat cells in the scalp, which strengthens and increases the size of hair follicles.
Treats the aging scalp with a multi-faceted, clinically backed formulation.
- Azzouni F, Godoy A, Li Y, Mohler J. The 5 alpha-reductase isozyme family: a review of basic biology and their role in human diseases. Adv Urol. 2012; 2012(16):530121.
Daiichi Fine Chemical Data Co. LTD. Physical property of Panadoxine P: A novel safe vitamin B6 derivative for skin care that significantly improves skin’s overall health and appearance.
IRB. TeosideTM 10: The first biotech botanical approved in Europe as food supplement ingredient. Istituto di Ricerche Biotecnologiche.
Lucas Meyer Cosmetics. Capixyl: Anti-aging hair care complex.Biomimetic peptide combined with a red clover extract.
Provital Group. BaicapilTM stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss. www.provitalgroup.com
Uno H, Kurata S. Chemical agents and peptides affect hair growth. J Invest Dermatol. 1993; 101(1 Suppl):143S-147S.
Pickart L. Effect of copper peptides on hair growth. Body Language Dermatology. 2004; 3:20-22.
Harada N, Okajima K, Narimatsu N, Kurihara H, Nakagata N. Effect of topical application of raspberry ketone on dermal production of insulin-like growth factor-I in mice and on hair growth and skin elasticity in humans. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2008; 18(4):335-44.
Seo SH, Jeong GS. Fisetin inhibits TNF-α-induced inflammatory action and hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in human keratinocyte HaCaT cells through PI3K/AKT/Nrf-2-mediated heme oxygenase-1 expression. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;29(2):246-53.
Khanduja KL, Bhardwaj A. Stable free radical scavenging and antiperoxidative properties of resveratrol compared in vitro with some other bioflavonoids. Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2003 Dec;40(6):416-22.