SUPPORT THE REDUCTION OF HAIR LOSS AND STIMULATE NEW HAIR GROWTH!
Do you suffer from hair loss and thinning hair?
Significant hair thinning? Hair recession?
Noticeable bald spots?
Looking for an alternative to Minoxidil?
The clinically proven blend of ingredients in FolliOne Folixidil are an alternative to Minoxidil that supports hair growth for those suffering from hair loss, without causing side effects.
Developing a Minoxidil alternative is not only very difficult to do, but it’s somewhat crazy. Who would want to find an alternative to such a useful drug? The truth is that it doesn’t work for everybody (minoxidil only has about a 36% success rate), and our development of Folixidil is going to be an important one to take note of. Curing baldness without any side effects is almost impossible, that is until we came onto the scene. The formula for our Folixidil is a base of Pyrrolidinyl Diaminopyrimidine Oxide Oxothiazolidinecarboxylate, plus an abundance of different phytochemicals and plant extracts that have been carefully selected for their scalp anti-aging purposes (as well as their ability to target hair loss).
Folixidil is a potent formula that we’ve been able to develop, as the vasodilator effect our main ingredient gives off is staggering (and can be compared to that of minoxidil). The Follione® FOLIXIDIL hair growth formula contains Pyrrolidinyl Diaminopyrimidine Oxide Oxothiazolidinecarboxylate and plant extracts that target advanced hair loss. The main active ingredient, Pyrrolidinyl Diaminopyrimidine Oxide Oxothiazolidinecarboxylate, has a vasodilator effect that is similar to minoxidil. In particular, this ingredient enhances the ability of your hair?s roots to absorb nutrients. It also promotes cell division, as well as the creation of new cells.
The product significantly contributes to the transduction processes. Slowing down the aging of cells, it plays a major role in skin and hair follicle growth factor-receptor network processes. By dilating blood vessels and opening potassium channels to facilitate the flow of an increased amount of oxygen into the blood and nutrients into the hair roots. Reduces the symptoms leading to baldness by increasing hair volume and thickness. Regular use enhances hair growth and stimulates the regrowth of lost hair.
CLINICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS
With our experience mixed with our labs expertise in the latest ingredients, science, and technology, we knew we could deliver the best performing active ingredients on the market.
We do not simply fluff our way thru our label. Our formulas have high concentrations of active ingredients, which helps give you the best and promised results.
FREE FROM HARSH CHEMICALS
Choosing hair loss products that are free from harsh chemicals can help to reduce the number of chemicals that come into contact with your scalp.
WHY FOLLIONE IS A BETTER SOLUTION
Follione products are formulated to address all of the causes of hair loss. They target known aging markers in tissues including inflammation, circulation, thickening of the galea, collagen production, and many other changes that coincide with the aging process and that of balding.
KNOW OUR HIGHLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS!
- +PYRROLIDINYL DIAMINOPYRIMIDINE OXIDE OXOTHIAZOLIDINE CARBOXYLATE 5%
- Clinically proven hair growth stimulant. A chemical cousin of minoxidil, it stimulates the anagen phase of hair follicles, and helps prevent the hardening of the hair shaft and collagen buildup around it.
- +TROXERUTIN 1000ppm
- Troxerutin is a rutoside, a naturally occurring flavonoid. It protects HDP cells against the H2O2-mediated reduction in viability. HDP cells are a major component of skin and direct hair growth, and loss or senescence of these cells is a key cause of hair loss.
- +CHLOROPHYLL 700ppm
- Chlorophyllin has been shown to have and antioxidant properties, inhibiting DNA adduction. Chlorophyllin also quenches all major oxygen species and acts to protect mitochondria. It provides a safe source of copper.
- +BAICALIN 500ppm
- Baicalin, a flavonoid isolated from Scutellaria baicalensis, is known to have multiple biological functions. It activates Wnt/?-catenin signaling in a dose-dependent manner in human DP cells. Results strongly suggest that baicalin promotes hair growth by regulating the activity of DP cells.
- +WEDELOLACTONE 500ppm
- Wedelolactone is a plant-derived natural product synthesized mainly by members belonging to the Asteraceae family. It has hair growth promoting activity. Clinical results indicate that plant extract with suitable vehicle may be useful as an alternative topical medicine to minoxidil therapy.
- +FISETIN 50ppm
- Fisetin, a flavonol found in strawberries inhibits UVB-induced cutaneous inflammation.
- +RASPBERRY KETONS 40ppm
- Topical application of raspberry ketons increases immunohistochemical expression of IGF-I at dermal papillae in hair follicles, promotes hair re-growth and increases skin elasticity.
- +SOY ISOFLAVONES 10ppm
- Soy isoflavones play an important role in slowing down the aging process of the scalp, while their effect on epidermal and fibroblast cells dramatically boost elastin and collagen production.
- +FORMONONETIN 10ppm
- Formononetin is one of the main components of red clover plants. Topical formononetin treatment induces miniaturized hair follicles to recover to normal sizes.
- +BIOCHANIN-A 10ppm
- Biochanin-A is one of the main components of red clover plants. It is a natural inhibitor of DHT, subdues hair loss, and modulates free radical damage to the skin and scalp.
- +COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1 10ppm
- It stimulates skin repair and increases the number of subcutaneous fat cells in the scalp, which strengthens and increases the size of hair follicles.
Treats the aging scalp with a multi-faceted, clinically backed formulation.
Hearing Through the Crowd
When you work in a competitive space (such as this one), there are going to be competitors that will do anything they can to get ahead. This includes throwing negative press out there in regards to other companies, which has happened to us here at Follione ? we’ve recently recovered from a ?smear campaign? of sorts. Our competitors are constantly attacking us through social media, discussion boards and even verified Amazon accounts (that are very obviously related to one another).
Regardless of what you hear, you should know that we’ve dedicated ourselves to the perfection of hair loss solutions, despite what anybody may say!
REFERENCESDriskell RR, Clavel C, Rendl M, Watt FM. Hair follicle dermal papilla cells at a glance. J Cell Sci. 2011; 124(8): 1179-1182.
Krishanamoorthy JR, Ranganathan S, Gokulshankar S, Ranjith MS. A novel herbal formulation enhancing protein synthesis specific for hair growth: A northern blot analysis. Journal of Applied Cosmetology. 2003; 21(4):167-175.
Kumar Organic Products Limited (KOP). New water soluble compositions for treating hair loss and promoting hair growth. www.kumarorganic.net
Davis MG, Thomas JH, van de Velde S, Boissy Y, Dawson TL Jr, Iveson R, Sutton K. A novel cosmetic approach to treat thinning hair. Br J Dermatol. 2011; 165 Suppl 3:24-30.
Provital Group. BaicapilTM stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss. www.provitalgroup.com
Seo SH, Jeong GS. Fisetin inhibits TNF-?-induced inflammatory action and hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in human keratinocyte HaCaT cells through PI3K/AKT/Nrf-2-mediated heme oxygenase-1 expression. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;29(2):246-53.
Khanduja KL, Bhardwaj A. Stable free radical scavenging and antiperoxidative properties of resveratrol compared in vitro with some other bioflavonoids. Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2003 Dec;40(6):416-22.
Harada N, Okajima K, Narimatsu N, Kurihara H, Nakagata N. Effect of topical application of raspberry ketone on dermal production of insulin-like growth factor-I in mice and on hair growth and skin elasticity in humans. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2008; 18(4):335-44.
Uno H, Kurata S. Chemical agents and peptides affect hair growth. J Invest Dermatol. 1993; 101(1 Suppl):143S-147S.
Pickart L. Effect of copper peptides on hair growth. Body Language Dermatology. 2004; 3:20-22.