According to numerous studies, it is normal for people to shed fifty to one hundred strands of hair a day. However, this does not cause obvious thinning of hair because as the scalp sheds, it also grows new hair.
Hair loss only occurs when the cycle of hair shedding and hair growth is disrupted. Hair loss can also be due to a destroyed hair follicle that is replaced with a scar tissue.
There are many reasons why people lose hair or experience hair thinning, but to narrow them down, it is mostly caused by these factors:
- Heredity or Family Genes
This is a very common reason of hair thinning. It is an inherited disorder that is called pattern baldness and can occur in both males and females. It occurs slowly but in anticipated patterns. It starts with a thinning hairline or bald patches in men. For women, the first sign is thinning hair around the crown.
Heredity is also a factor that has an impact on the age at which a person starts to lose hair, as well as how fast the hair is shed, and the degree of baldness. It is men who usually experience pattern baldness, and it usually occurs as they hit their puberty stage. This type of hair loss may be characterized by thinning of hair and miniaturization. Miniaturization is a condition where the hair becomes short, soft, and fine.
- Changes in Hormone and Health Conditions
Several conditions can be the reason for hair loss. These include the change in your hormones, losing patches of hair, scalp skin infections, other skin illnesses, or various hair-pulling conditions.
One can experience hair loss temporarily due to hormonal changes. This may be caused by pregnancy, childbirth, or the onset of menopause. The level of your hormones can also depend on the condition of the thyroid gland.
Patchy hair loss, on the other hand, is a kind of hair loss that is non-scarring. It is also called alopecia areata. It happens when the hair follicles are attacked by the person’s immune system. This results in hair loss, leaving smooth and round bald patches on the scalp.
Scalp infections like ringworm infection can also affect the scalp and the hair. It often leads to scaly patches and hair loss. However, hair can still grow back if the infection is treated.
Other skin disorders can also cause hair loss. Diseases may cause scarring alopecia that can lead to permanent hair loss on the scarred areas.
Hair-pulling disorder, also called trichotillomania, can cause people to pull out their hair because of an unstoppable urge. Hair-pulling can be done on the scalp, on one’s eyebrows, or other parts of the body.
Hair loss can also be caused by different drugs which are used for birth control, blood pressure control, heart problems, depression, arthritis, and cancer. Excessive vitamin A intake may also cause hair loss.
It should be noted that there are other causes of hair loss too, such as radiation therapy to the head, a trigger event like physical or emotional shock, or excessive hairstyling and treatments.
However, no matter what the cause of hair loss is, there is always a solution. Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is very effective in treating your hair loss problem. It is created to specifically target all factors that are known to affect the scalp tissue. Its formula is proven to treat inflammation and poor circulation, as well as the production of collagen and thickening of galea. It can also be a solution to other scalp problems that are caused by your body’s natural aging process.
Here are the things you need to know about Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo and some of the reasons why you should choose it to treat your hair loss problem.
What are the benefits of Follione Anti Hair Loss Shampoo?
The benefits of Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo are the following:
- Clears scalp– It gently and deeply cleanses and purifies the scalp.
- Removes dandruff and flakes– Dandruff can damage hair and can eventually lead to hair loss. Dry, flaky skin and scalp irritation are the usual side effects of topical minoxidil.
- Controls oily scalp– An oily scalp can lead to dandruff and hair loss. If it is left untreated, it can block the hair follicles and interrupt the hair’s natural growth process.
- Suppresses DHT– DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is the most common cause of thinning hair in both men and women.
- Slows down scalp aging– The human scalp ages twelve times quicker than the skin on the body and six times quicker than the skin on the face.
- Reduces inflammation– Infection or irritation can be caused by an inflamed scalp. It can also be caused by allergen reactions on the scalp.
- Stimulates hair growth– Poor circulation can make hair loss even worse. The hair only relies on good microcirculation that provides the needed nutrients for sufficient hair growth.
- Protects against free radicals– According to studies, free radicals can also cause pattern baldness because they damage hair follicles.
What are the active ingredients of Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo?
Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo has clinically-proven safe and effective ingredients. The formula is a combination of experience and expertise which is combined with up-to-date scientific and technological advances.
Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo contains 2% Caffeine, 0.5% Piroctone Olamine, 0.5% 4-Terpineol, 900ppm Buchu Flavonoids, 700ppm Chlorophyll, 160ppm Salicin, 30ppm Red Clover Isoflavones, and 10ppm Soy Isoflavones. These active ingredients can help users achieve the results that they want.
How is Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo used?
Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is used just like your regular shampoo. Apply it on your wet hair and massage it gently on your scalp. Make sure that you evenly distribute the shampoo on your scalp and leave it for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. You can still use your regular shampoo and conditioner after using this treatment.
Why choose Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo for hair loss treatment?
Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is best for people of all ages and genders. It can improve scalp health and can help prevent further hair loss. It is also ideal for anyone who wants to stimulate hair regrowth. The shampoo’s formula can strengthen the scalp from the inside out, which leads to natural hair growth of new hair.
It is also clinically proven to contain no silicone or sulfates, no formaldehyde or parabens, and is 100% free of synthetic colors and fragrances.
If you have tried treating thinning hair using Minoxidil, then you probably know that it can sometimes cause flaking and dandruff. It can also irritate the scalp to a degree of inflammation and itchiness which only happens in extreme cases.
Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is perfect for people who use Minoxidil because it gives a cooling and soothing effect on the scalp. At the same time, it also acts as a catalyst in promoting the growth of healthy, new hair.
Will there be any side effects in using Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo?
Shedding periods may occur in between shampooing sessions, which is a natural part of any effective treatment regimen. The old hair strands are ejected to make room for healthier, new hair. Shedding does not always happen, but it should be expected.
Does Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo contain harmful chemicals?
Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is 100% free from harmful and harsh chemicals. You can use it with no worries because there are no unnecessary or dangerous substances that will come in contact with your scalp or skin.
Aside from the Follione Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo, there are other Follione products that you can use to treat your hair loss problem. Other Follione products include Follione Growth Stimulator for Women, Follione Liquid Hair Nutrition, and the Follione DHT Scalp Therapy.
Here are some quick descriptions of the other Follione products mentioned above:
- The Follione Growth Stimulator for Womencan gently strengthen the scalp which allows the penetration of ingredients without crystallizing and evaporating. This can help promote a healthy scalp which eventually leads to healthy hair growth.
- The Follione Liquid Hair Nutritionis a daily dietary supplement. It has this classic vitamin smell and is orange flavored. It is an all-in-one vitamin. It gives the hair the essential vitamins, as well as amino acids, protein, and minerals which the hair needs for normal hair growth.
- The Follione DHT Scalp Therapyis a topical antiandrogen formula. Scientific research fully backs its ingredients. It is used to prevent hair loss. The therapy is only absorbed by the scalp skin and prevents the formation of DHT. It also blocks androgen receptors in the hair follicle.
These Follione products can help you with your hair loss problem. However, keep in mind that in order to treat hair loss, you need to have a lot of patience. It is a slow process, so extra patience and persistence will serve you well. A legitimate hair loss treatment could take up to 6 to 12 months to start working. It also requires a full two years before an optimal result is achieved.
It is also best to start your hair loss treatment early. Do not wait for the problem to get worse or until you are bald before starting to fight hair loss.