ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY!
Follione Hair Growth Serum for Women is a specially formulated solution that targets the problems unique to female hair loss and thinning hair.
Restore your luscious locks with novel active ingredients that are proven to stimulate hair growth, regardless of the cause of your hair loss.
Non-alcohol based formula gently treats your scalp, allowing the ingredients to penetrate the scalp without evaporating or crystallizing.
REJUVENATE YOUR SCALP TO REGROW HAIR.
Follione Hair Growth Serum for Women contains Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, copper-peptides, phytochemicals and plant extracts that rejuvenate your scalp and promote enhanced hair growth. The main active ingredient, Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, prohibits the consolidation of collagen, prevents hair loss, and extends the life cycle of hair, while promoting hair growth, enhanced strength, and vitality.
With the help of DMI, the combination of active agents in Follione Hair Growth Serum for Women deeply penetrates into the scalp to target ageing and feed the hair follicles and hair roots to stimulate overall hair growth without causing any irritation.
Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) is a high purity natural solvent and carrier that offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement system for the active ingredients. It eliminates the need for alcohol and glycol-based solvents which typically causes dryness and skin irritation. DMI is also naturally derived from renewable corn syrup.
CLINICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS
With our experience mixed with our labs expertise in the latest ingredients, science, and technology, we knew we could deliver the best performing active ingredients on the market.
We don?t simply fluff our way thru our label. Our formulas have high concentrations of active ingredients, which helps give you the best and promised results.
FREE FROM HARSH CHEMICALS
Choosing hair loss products that are free from harsh chemicals can help to reduce the number of chemicals that come into contact with your scalp.
WHY FOLLIONE IS A BETTER SOLUTION
Follione products are formulated to address all of the causes of hair loss. They target known aging markers in tissues including inflammation, circulation, thickening of the galea, collagen production, and many other changes that coincide with the aging process and that of balding.
Unlike other hair loss products that are unable to provide scientific evidence to support their pathway for treatment, Follione provides a list of ingredients that synergistically target all potential triggering factors of hair loss. Our formula goes beyond the DHT-blocking action of other hair loss products and treats all potential causes at once.
No amount of powerful ingredients can make a difference unless you get to the source of the problem. Dimethyl Isosorbide, or DMI, is a powerful, natural compound from corn syrup. DMI allows active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin, so your FolliOne formula can treat hair loss at the root. DMI also prevents the formula from turning into a hard crystal-like residue on your scalp.
KNOW YOUR HIGHLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS!
- +DIAMINOPYRIMIDINE OXIDE 1.5%
- It is a clinically proven hair growth stimulant. Diaminopyrimidine oxide helps to increase hair size and volume.
- +TROXERUTIN 1000ppm
- Troxerutin is a rutoside, a naturally occurring flavonoid. It protects HDP cells against the H2O2-mediated reduction in viability. HDP cells are a major component of skin and direct hair growth, and loss or senescence of these cells is a key cause of hair loss.
- +CHLOROPHYLL 700ppm
- Chlorophyllin has been shown to have and antioxidant properties, inhibiting DNA adduction. Chlorophyllin also quenches all major oxygen species and acts to protect mitochondria. It provides a safe source of copper.
- +LITSEA GLUTINOSA BREVILIN-A 600ppm
- Brevilin A is a natural JAK STAT Inhibitor found in LITSEA GLUTINOSA.
- +BAICALIN 500ppm
- Baicalin, a flavonoid isolated from Scutellaria baicalensis, is known to have multiple biological functions. It activates Wnt/?-catenin signaling in a dose-dependent manner in human DP cells. Results strongly suggest that baicalin promotes hair growth by regulating the activity of DP cells.
- +WEDELOLACTONE 500ppm
- Wedelolactone is a plant-derived natural product synthesized mainly by members belonging to the Asteraceae family. It has hair growth promoting activity. Clinical results indicate that plant extract with suitable vehicle may be useful as an alternative topical medicine to minoxidil therapy.
- +THYMOQUINONE 75ppm
- Thymoquinone is a phytochemical compound found in the plant Nigella sativa. It has anti inflammatory properties.
- +FISETIN 50ppm
- Fisetin, a flavonol found in strawberries inhibits UVB-induced cutaneous inflammation.
- +RASPBERRY KETONS 40ppm
- Topical application of raspberry ketons increases immunohistochemical expression of IGF-I at dermal papillae in hair follicles, promotes hair re-growth and increases skin elasticity.
- +SOY ISOFLAVONES 10ppm
- Soy isoflavones play an important role in slowing down the aging process of the scalp, while their effect on epidermal and fibroblast cells dramatically boost elastin and collagen production.
- +FORMONONETIN 10ppm
- Formononetin is one of the main components of red clover plants. Topical formononetin treatment induces miniaturized hair follicles to recover to normal sizes.
- +BIOCHANIN-A 10ppm
- Biochanin-A is one of the main components of red clover plants. It is a natural inhibitor of DHT, subdues hair loss, and modulates free radical damage to the skin and scalp.
- +COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1 10ppm
- It stimulates skin repair and increases the number of subcutaneous fat cells in the scalp, which strengthens and increases the size of hair follicles.
Treats the aging scalp with a multi-faceted, clinically backed formulation.
- Kumar Organic Products Limited (KOPa). New Hair Growth Stimulants: Kopexil Aqua. www.kumarorganic.net
Driskell RR, Clavel C, Rendl M, Watt FM. Hair follicle dermal papilla cells at a glance. J Cell Sci. 2011; 124(8): 1179-1182.
Krishanamoorthy JR, Ranganathan S, Gokulshankar S, Ranjith MS. A novel herbal formulation enhancing protein synthesis specific for hair growth: A northern blot analysis. Journal of Applied Cosmetology. 2003; 21(4):167-175.
Kumar Organic Products Limited (KOPb). New water soluble compositions for treating hair loss and promoting hair growth. www.kumarorganic.net
Provital Group. BaicapilTM stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss. www.provitalgroup.com
Davis MG, Thomas JH, van de Velde S, Boissy Y, Dawson TL Jr, Iveson R, Sutton K. A novel cosmetic approach to treat thinning hair. Br J Dermatol. 2011; 165 Suppl 3:24-30.
Seo SH, Jeong GS. Fisetin inhibits TNF-?-induced inflammatory action and hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in human keratinocyte HaCaT cells through PI3K/AKT/Nrf-2-mediated heme oxygenase-1 expression. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;29(2):246-53.
Khanduja KL, Bhardwaj A. Stable free radical scavenging and antiperoxidative properties of resveratrol compared in vitro with some other bioflavonoids. Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2003 Dec;40(6):416-22.
Harada N, Okajima K, Narimatsu N, Kurihara H, Nakagata N. Effect of topical application of raspberry ketone on dermal production of insulin-like growth factor-I in mice and on hair growth and skin elasticity in humans. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2008; 18(4):335-44.
Uno H, Kurata S. Chemical agents and peptides affect hair growth. J Invest Dermatol. 1993; 101(1 Suppl):143S-147S.
Pickart L. Effect of copper peptides on hair growth. Body Language Dermatology. 2004; 3:20-22.